Friday, September 23, 2011

Overhauling My Life

Lately I have been trying to re-prioritize my life.  I have scaled back on school and work stuff, and I have been making more time for my family and friends (especially my husband).  It has definitely been long overdue.

Another thing I am making a priority is me.  That's right, me.  I am eating better and exercising (which is for me and the puppies, who really weren't getting walked enough before).  When I go shopping, I am focusing on local, healthy, unprocessed ingredients.  I am cleaning out my closet and putting more effort into feeling good about how I look.  I am investigating new (to me) hair and face care regimens that are all natural.  I am going to be writing about all of this, but for now I just wanted to let you know that after a summer's solid effort (the space between this post and the previous one) I have really made some positive strides to getting my life back on track.

One of this things I have always loved doing is sharing things that have been interesting or useful for me with other people.  Instead of (oh fine, in addition to) singing their praises to all of my friends at every opportunity, I thought I would share them with you all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment